Connect with us

TAX MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Thursday, November 29, 2018
11:30AM

Makati Diamond Residences
(Legaspi I Ballroom)

Guest Speaker :  Presiding Justice Roman G. del Rosario of the Court of Tax Appeals

Mediation for Tax Cases at the Court of Tax Appeals


 

TMAP CHRISTMAS PARTY & ELECTION OF DIRECTORS/OFFICERS

Wednesday, December 5, 2018
11:30AM
OLD SWISS INN, Ground Floor, Somerset Olympia Building, Makati Avenue.

LATEST NEWS

TAX INSIGHTS

PUNITIVE INTEREST

By:  Euney Marie J. Mata-Perez

 

Fairness is basic to a successful and equitable tax system.  The proposed tax reform bill seeks to address many of the inequities in our Tax Code.  However, there is a basic inequity that is so oppressive to taxpayers that has not yet been addressed or revised in any proposed bill – the simultaneous or overlap in the imposition of the 20% deficiency interest and 20% delinquency interest, or a total interest of 40% per annum.

TMAP Elects 2018 Officers & Board of Directors

On December 4, 2017, TMAP elected its 15-member board of directors for 2017 during its monthly general membership meeting. The newly elected board of directors are as follows:

TMAP Inducts New Officers and Directors

The Tax Management Association of the Philippines, Inc. (TMAP) welcomed its new set of officers, directors and committee chairpersons who took their oath during the induction ceremonies and first General Membership Meeting held at the Makati Diamond Residences in Legaspi Village, Makati City on January 25, 2018.

Save the Date: July 20, 2018 – TMAP’s 11th Golf Cup

The Tax Management Association of the Philippines (TMAP) will hold its 11th TMAP Golf Cup on July 20, 2018, at Mt. Malarayat Golf and Country Club in Lipa City, Batangas. The tournament is open to the public and will help fund the association’s projects and activities for the year...

AOTCA Elects Atty. Euney Marie J. Mata-Perez as President

At the meeting of the Asia-Oceana Tax Consultants’ Association (AOTCA) General Council in September 2018, Atty. Euney Marie Mata-Perez was elected as President of the Association for the term 2018 to 2020.

TMAP January 2018 Activities

Courtesy Call to BIR Commissioner Caesar Dulay at the BIR National Office

On January 9, 2018, the newly elected TMAP Officers and Board of Directors paid a courtesy call to CIR Caesar Dulay to formally invite him as the inducting officer for the ceremony to be held on January 25, 2018.

Note:  In this section, we will feature articles from TMAP’s roster of officers, board of directors and members to create public awareness on the impact of current tax issues. For this month, we share tax insights from Atty. Euney Mata-Perez. Atty. Mata-Perez is the managing partner of Mata-Perez and Francisco Law Firm. She is a past President of TMAP and was recently appointed as the Deputy President of Asia-Oceana Tax Consultants Association, Inc.

CALENDAR OF EVENTS

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Thursday, November 29, 2018
11:30AM

Makati Diamond Residences
(Legaspi I Ballroom)

Guest Speaker :  Presiding Justice Roman G. del Rosario of the Court of Tax Appeals

Mediation for Tax Cases at the Court of Tax Appeals


 

TMAP CHRISTMAS PARTY & ELECTION OF DIRECTORS/OFFICERS

Wednesday, December 5, 2018
11:30AM
OLD SWISS INN, Ground Floor, Somerset Olympia Building, Makati Avenue.

Connect with us

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Thursday, November 29, 2018
11:30AM

Makati Diamond Residences
(Legaspi I Ballroom)

Guest Speaker :  Presiding Justice Roman G. del Rosario of the Court of Tax Appeals

Mediation for Tax Cases at the Court of Tax Appeals


 

TMAP CHRISTMAS PARTY & ELECTION OF DIRECTORS/OFFICERS

Wednesday, December 5, 2018
11:30AM
OLD SWISS INN, Ground Floor, Somerset Olympia Building, Makati Avenue.